Faculty conversations organized to strengthen university partnerships
In the fall, Northwestern Buffett identified a number of universities where multiple units at Northwestern already have strong connections. We are now bringing together faculty members with active research, teaching or engagement with these universities.
During the winter and spring quarters, the Buffett Institute is inviting faculty to join a series of lunch conversations about potential multi-faceted partnerships with international universities.
The goal of these meetings is to gauge faculty members’ interest in bringing together existing disparate relationships and projects, building on those efforts, and creating multi-faceted partnerships.
- June 12, 12 PM: Japanese universities partnership lunch
- June 3, 3 PM: Australian universities partnership afternoon tea
- May 7, 12 PM: University of Ghana partnership lunch
- May 2, 12 PM: Southeast Asia universities partnership lunch
- April 16, 12 PM: Hong Kong universities partnership lunch
- March 26, 12 PM: Universität Hamburg / Max Planck lunch
- March 12, 12 PM: Sciences Po/ENS partnership lunch
- January 29, 12 PM: Tel Aviv University partnership lunch