Our Research Model Encourages...
Through our research activities, transdisciplinary groups of researchers center an idea, discussing it from different perspectives and angles. We cultivate an informal and collegial atmosphere that fosters inclusive brainstorming.
Bold, Creative Thought
Substantive change requires creative approaches. Our activities promote dialogue and iterative design, with the aim of stimulating provocative research questions and devising research projects with the potential for real-world impact.
Benefits of Participation
- Meet colleagues with shared research interests
- Discover points of connection for future collaborations
- Experiment with new ideas
- Develop provocative research questions and creative projects
- Receive research funding and administrative support (if collaboration becomes a Northwestern Buffett Working Group)
- Spark ideas for new research projects
- Build relationships with other faculty and global community partners