For Undergraduate Students
Undergraduate Students are eligible for the following funding opportunities:
- Crown Family Middle East Research Travel Awards: This award funds research projects in the Middle East.
- Global Engagement Fellows Program: This program offers work-study positions at the Buffett Institute, through which Fellows can build skills for careers in a social-change workplace.
- Keyman Modern Turkish Studies Research Grants: Research grants in modern Turkish studies for Northwestern faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates.
- Community-Based Research Fellowship: CBR fellows apply their Northwestern education to real-world issues and collaboratively produce findings to support the sustainability of community-driven initiatives.
- Davis Projects for Peace: A $10,000 Undergraduate Social Action Fellowship.
- Supplemental Undergraduate Grants: Up to $2,000 of supplemental funding for Northwestern undergrads to complete or enhance research, internships, project work, or other non-traditional experiences that explore contemporary global issues.
- The Buffett Institute International SIGP Awards: Up to $6000 in funding for travel and living expenses to expand opportunities for international internships that facilitate career exploration, experiential learning, and research, regardless of financial resources.