For Graduate Students
Graduate students are eligible for the following funding opportunities:
- Crown Family Middle East Research Travel Awards: This award funds research projects in the Middle East.
- Equality Development and Globalization Studies (EDGS) Grants: EDGS supports research, publications, dialogue and innovative ideas with a range of funding opportunities.
- Graduate Student Conference Travel Award: Fund Northwestern PhD students to present their research on international and comparative topics relevant to contemporary political, economic and social issues at a professional conference in their field. The maximum award is $400.
- Graduate Student Dissertation Research Awards: Provide funding for fieldwork outside the United States for Northwestern doctoral students writing dissertations on comparative and international topics relevant to important contemporary political, economic and social issues. The maximum award is $5000.
- Keyman Modern Turkish Studies Research Grants: Research grants in modern Turkish studies for Northwestern faculty, graduate students, and undergraduates.