The Buffett Institute publishes working papers to support and promote discussion of current research on international and comparative issues. Papers are written by center affiliates or presented at our conferences or working groups.
You can search for Buffett Institute working papers by entering any of the following information into the search box below:
- Keyword (ex: health, Asia, foreign policy)
- Author (ex: Alter, Mallard, Ruffer)
- Publication date (ex: 2012)
- Paper title or title keywords (ex: Detaining and deporting U.S. Citizens)
- Working paper number (ex: 11-001)
Search results will provide an abstract and a PDF version of the paper.
You can also browse working papers by Buffett Institute working paper series or year.