From panels about international social change careers to workshops focused on networking, informational interviewing, and cover letter writing skills, the Buffett Institute’s career support programming provides undergraduates opportunities to explore and thrive in meaningful global engagement careers. These events are open to members of the Undergraduate Affiliate community.
Benefits and opportunities
- Affiliate-only professional development and networking events with alums
- Access to apply for grants and fellowships offered by the Buffett Institute
- Priority invitations to select dinners with Buffett Institute speakers
- Chance to vote on Buffett Institute initiatives, including the Buffett Award for Emerging Global Leaders
- Invitation to a members-only LinkedIn group for current students and Buffett alums
- No mandatory commitments
Any Northwestern undergraduate student involved in Buffett Institute programs and student groups is invited to become an affiliate.
Complete the online Undergraduate Student Affiliate Application form.